Interviews and Performances - Video List
AP 50 to 41
AP 50 to 41
Dr. Joseph J. Palackal, CMI teaches the Syriac chant "Bar Mariam". Ripon College, Oxford.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Dr. Joseph J. Palackal, CMI teaches the Syriac chant Bar Mariam. Ripon College, Oxford.|
|Place of Recording||Ripon College, Cuddesdon, Oxford, United Kingdom.|
|Date of Recording||4 August 2015|
|Video Segment (s)||
Dr. Joseph J. Palackal teaches the Syriac chant "Bar Maryam" at the conference on Christian Congregational Music: Local and Global Perspectives. Ripon College, Cuddesdon, Oxford, United Kingdom. 4 August 2015.
- AP 4w - Bar maryam [Son of Mary] Track 25 Qambel Maran: Syriac Chants from South India
- AP 5a - K. O. Chacko Koythadathil sings "Marayor paawe," a Tamil song in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary, set to the tune of the Syriac chant "Bar Maryam" (Son of Mary).
- AP 15c - Bishop Joseph Kallarangatt Sings "Bar Maryam"
- AP 51m - Hymn in honor of St John Nepomucene to the melody of ’Bar Maryam.
- AP 53 - George Thaila in conversation with Dr. Joseph J. Palackal.
- AP 59b - Dr. Joseph J. Palackal sings and speaks about the famous Syriac chant "Bar Maryam"
- AP 87 - Bar Mariyam during priestly ordination of Fr. Kevin Mundackal
- AP 146 - Practice session for bilingual Qurbana at National Convention in Houston, Texas
- AP 173 - "Bar Maryam" as Christmas carol, in Melbourne, Australia. 2019
- AP 184 - CMI fathers in North America learn, "Bar Maryam" (Son of Mary).
- AP 185 - Catherine Felix plays the Syriac chant "Bar Maryam" (Son of Mary) on piano.
- AP 187 - The oldest Christian chant in India, Bar Maryam?/ Vatican Radio
- AP 229(218) - Bar Maryam at Dharmaram College (2014)
- AP 278 - Is 'BAR MARYAM' ("Son of Mary") KNANAYA? : 'ബർ മറിയം' "മറിയത്തിന്റെ മകൻ"