Interviews and Performances - Video List
AP 50 to 41
AP 50 to 41
Josetta Jarly teaches the Syriac chant "We hu nehade" from Raza.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Josetta Jarly teaches the Syriac chant "We hu nehade" from Raza.|
|Place of Recording|
|Date of Recording||15 June 2015.|
|Video Segment (s)||
Josetta Jarly Thalikasthanam teaches Shalini Kurian the Syriac chant "We hu nehde" sung during the celebration of Raza in the Syro Malabar liturgy. Recorded on 15 June 2015.
Really good & interesting. Congratulation to the teacher & her student. Both are equally good Thank GOD. Our second generation is also equally good in Suriyani Songs. Best Wishes to both. - Joy Kaniamparambil - March 3, 2019
- AP 54b - Fr. Jose P. Kottaram sings the requiem melody of “Slīwâ dahwâ lan” from Raza for the dead.
- AP 54d - Fr. Jose P. Kottaram sings two melodies of "Odez damman" from Raza. This is sung before reading from the Eipistle.
- AP 54e - Fr. Jose P. Kottaram sings "odem haymnīn". Before the proclamation of the Gospel in solemn Raza.
- AP 62k - Melody Of “wehu Nehde” While Kissing The Cross, During Raza
- AP 71a - Fr. Varghese (Saji) Mattathil sings "Walalam Almeen."
- AP 180 - Syriac Melodies of Raza. 1986 edition, with staff notation
- AP 303/AP2-08 - WEHU NEHDE' by Rekha Wilson |Chaldean Syrian Church of the east, India.