AP 50 to 41
Rev. Dr. Varghese Pathikulangara, CMI in conversation with Dr. Joseph J. Palackal, CMI.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Rev. Dr. Varghese Pathikulangara, CMI in conversation with Dr. Joseph J. Palackal, CMI.|
|Place of Recording||Dharmaram College, Bangalore 560029, India.|
|Date of Recording||21 July 2014|
|Video Segment (s)||
Rev. Dr. Varghese Pathikulangara, CMI in conversation with Dr. Joseph J. Palackal, CMI..
01. The use of Syriac in the formative years in Seminary in India (2:24)
02. Raza, the most solemn form of Qurbana, is of Indian origin (8:56)
03. Did the Chaldean Church in West Asia borrow anything from the Syro Malabar Church in India? (17:00)
04. What is the future of the Syriac language in India? (23:26)
05. About his doctoral dissertation in Rome (24:50)
06. About the Holy Week services in the Chaldean tradition (24:50)
07. The two conclusions of the doctoral dissertation and the founding of the religious congregation of the Sisters of St. Thomas Mar Thoma Sahodarikal (27:06)
08. About the Holy Week services in the Chaldean tradition (29:36)
09. His favorite prayer (31:07)
10. About the uniqueness of the solemn form of the Lord’s Prayer in the Chaldean tradition (32:31)
Prayerful greetings!Priya Joseph Acha,
Prayerful greetings! Hope you are doing well! Only recently I happened to come across our interview uploaded in youtube. Thank you so much for this noble work! May the Lord be always with you in all such noble effort to promote our culture and tradition. My health condition not much better. Wishing you all the best, with special prayers, thanks and regards, pathikulangarayachan. A Chavara style prayerful reflection on ISHO is attached for convenient consideration!
Varghese Pathikulangara CMI
Bangalore - 560 029, INDIA.
October 10, 2015