Interviews and Performances - Video List
AP 70 to 61
AP 70 to 61
Laku Mara. Resurrection hymn in Syriac during Qurbana in Malayalam.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Lāku Mārā. Resurrection hymn in Syriac during Qurbana in Malayalam.|
|Place of Recording||Tolworth, London|
|Date of Recording||19 December 2016.|
|Video Segment (s)||
Lāku Mārā. Resurrection hymn in Syriac during Qurbana in Malayalam.
Recorded at Tolworth, London on 19 December 2016.
- AP 3b - Melody of the Resurrection hymn, Lāku Mārā. Fr. Paul Kodamullil.
- AP 29 - Fr. Thomas Perumayan teaches the Sunday School children "Laaku Maara".
- AP 37 - Melody of "Laaku Maara." Resurrection hymn in Syriac.
- AP 52k - Melodies of “U al appay” and “Laaku Maaraa.” Chanting of slotha (prayer) followed by the Resurrection hymn in Syriac.
- AP 62g - Fr. Mathew Mattam. Melody of Lāku Mārā Resurrection Hymn;
- AP 78e - Laku Mara - Binu & Deepa singing syriac chants
- AP 80h - Lakumara - Resurrectioh hymn in Syriac
- AP 82b - Laku mara. Resurrection hymn in Syriac, during trilingual (German, English and Syriac) qurbana.
- AP 145 - "Laku mara," during bilngual Qurbana in Houston, Texas
- AP 165-7 - "Lakumara" Resurrection Hymn. Fr. Saji Mattathil
- AP 225 - A Second Melody of the Resurrection Hymn, Laku Mara.Fr. G. Nellikat .