"Rahme Suqaana" from the rite of reconciliation in the Syro Malabar Qurbana.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||"Rahme Suqaana" from the rite of reconciliation in the Syro Malabar Qurbana.|
|Place of Recording||St. Joseph's Church, Kadavanthara, Ernakulam, Kerala.|
|Date of Recording||10 October 2015.|
|Video Segment (s)||
"Rahme Suqaana" from the rite of reconciliation in the Syro Malabar Qurbana. In this call-response style chant, the celebrant, Rev. Dr. George Koyilparambil, decides to sing his part in Syriac and the congregation sings its part in Malayalam.
- Excellent It is so touching. The sanctity of Aramaic and the beautiful translation into Malayalam both achived its intended purpose. Sincere appreciation to Rev Dr George - Johny P David - October 16, 2015
- AP 6m - Dr. Jacob Vellian sings "Rahme Suqaana." Rite of reconciliation in Syro Malabar Qurbana.
- AP 15g - Bishop Joseph Kallarangatt sings "Rahme Suqaanaa"
- AP 20 - Fr. Sebastian Sankoorikkal leading the reconciliation rite Rahme Suqaanaa, in Syriac during Mass in Malayalam.
- AP 41 - Melody of "Rahme Suqaana" from the rite of reconciliation Syriac, in the solemn Qurbana of the Syro Malabar Church.
- AP 51e - Melody of "Rahme Suqaanaa" Rite of Reconciliation on Pesaha Thursday .
- AP52n - Melody of “Rahme Suqaanaa”, from the reconciliation rite in the solemn Qurbana.
- AP 54n - Fr. Jose P. Kottaram. Melody of “Rahme šūqānâ” (the reconciliation rite).
- AP 70ah - Rahme Šūqānaā Rite Of Reconcilitation
- AP 80x - “Rahme Šūqānâ” Rite Of Reconciliation in Syriac Qurbana
- AP 165-35 - "Rahme Suqaana." Rite of reconciliation. Fr. Saji Mattathil
- AP 288 - Rare melodies from the Syro Malabar Requiem Qurbana in Syriac.