Interviews and Performances - Video List
AP 40 to 31
AP 40 to 31
Melody of "Ennaana lahma." (I am the Bread that came down from heaven).
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Melody of "Ennaana lahma." (I am the Bread that came down from heaven).|
|Place of Recording||Marth Mariam ("Lady Mary; St. Mary's Church), Kuravilangad, Kottayam District, Kerala, India.|
|Date of Recording||live on Friday, 5 July 2013.|
|Video Segment (s)||
Melody of "Ennaana lahma." (I am the Bread that came down from heaven). From the solemn Qurbana (Syriac) of the Syro Malabar Church. Recorded live on Friday, 5 July 2013, at Marth Mariam ("Lady Mary; St. Mary's Church), Kuravilangad, Kottayam District, Kerala, India.
- AP 78a - Melody of ""Ennan lahma" I am the living bread
- AP 78H - സുറിയാനി സംഗീതം ആദ്യം കയ്ക്കും പിന്നെ മധുരിക്കും : Binu & Deepa Mathirampuzha.
- AP 70AF - Ennānā Lahmā I Am The Living Bread Fr George Plathottam
- AP 90 - Young Syro Malabar Catholics getting comfortable with bilingual Qurbana
- AP 96 - Solemn Sung Qurbana in Syriac at Iringalakkuda
- AP 100 - A Historic Event - Solemn Qurbana in Syriac in the USA
- AP 127 - Syriac chants during the Nuptial Qurbana for Abu Alex and Stephy Joy
- AP 139 - Pappootty Master and Bennedy Anikkad: rare melodies and memories - Part II
- AP 155 - Bishop Joseph Kallarangatt. Solemn Qurbana in Syriac. Elanji
- AP 165-33 - "Ennanaa." "I am the living bread." Fr. Saji Mattathil
- AP 179 - "Lessons:" secular music in sacred space during the Syriac era
- AP 201 - Bishop Mar Thomas Tharayil: Syriac Hymns and Kyananas during Bilingual Qurbana
- AP 288 - Rare melodies from the Syro Malabar Requiem Qurbana in Syriac.