Interviews and Performances - Video List
AP 50 to 41
AP 50 to 41
Rev. Dr. George Koyilparambil sings the Institution Narrative in Syriac.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Rev. Dr. George Koyilparambil sings the Institution Narrative in Syriac.|
|Place of Recording||St. Joseph's Church, Kadavanthara, Ernakulam, Kerala.|
|Date of Recording||10 October 2015.|
|Video Segment (s)||
Rev. Dr. George Koyilparambil sings the Institution Narrative in Syriac, during Qurbana in Malayalam. Recorded at St. Joseph's Church, Kadavanthara, Ernakulam, Kerala. 10 October 2015.
- AP 6K - Dr. Jacob Vellian sings the style of chanting the words of Institution.
- AP 15A - Bishop Joseph Kallarangatt chants the Institution Narrative in Syriac.
- AP 25P - Rev. Fr. Sebastian Sankoorikkal: Solemn chanting of the Institution narrative in Syriac.
- AP 54K - Fr. Jose P Kottaram in conversation with Dr. Joseph J. Palackal.
- AP 70AC - Institiution Narrative in Syriac from the Solemn Qurbana of the Syro Malabar Church.
- AP 80U - Institution Narrative in Syriac Qurbana
- AP 92 - Fr. Cyril Thayyil Chants the Institution narrative in Syriac.
- AP 144 - Institution Narrative in Syriac during bilingual Qurbana at Syro Malabar Conven.
- AP 165-26 - "Awdinan Mar." Institution narrative. Fr. Saji Mattathil
- AP 341 - Institution Narrative in Malayalam and Syriac. A return to the recent past