Interviews and Performances - Video List
AP 150 to 141
AP 150 to 141
Laku mara, during bilngual Qurbana in Houston, Texas.
|Part Number||Part I - Syro Malabar Church|
|Title||Laku mara, during bilngual Qurbana in Houston, Texas.
|Place of Recording||Syro Malabar National Convertion at Hilton Convention center, Houstan , Texas, USA|
|Date of Recording||1 August, 2019|
|Video Segment (s)||
- AP 3b - Melody of the Resurrection hymn, Lāku Mārā. Fr. Paul Kodamullil.
- AP 29 - Fr. Thomas Perumayan teaches the Sunday School children "Laaku Maara".
- AP 37 - Melody of "Laaku Maara." Resurrection hymn in Syriac.
- AP 52k - Melodies of “U al appay” and “Laaku Maaraa.” Chanting of slotha (prayer) followed by the Resurrection hymn in Syriac.
- AP 62g - Fr. Mathew Mattam. Melody of Lāku Mārā Resurrection Hymn;
- AP 64a - Laku Mara. Resurrection hymn in Syriac during Qurbana in Malayalam.
- AP 78e - Lāku Mārā.- Binu & Deepa singing syriac chants
- AP 80h - Lakumara - Resurrectioh hymn in Syriac
- AP 82b - Laku mara. Resurrection hymn in Syriac, during trilingual qurbana.
- AP 165-7 - "Lakumara" Resurrection Hymn. Fr. Saji Mattathil
- AP 225 - A Second Melody of the Resurrection Hymn, Laku Mara.Fr. G. Nellikat . Videos Related to Syro Malabar Convention in Houston
- AP 142 - Ann Lia Wilson Sings a post-communion song in Syriac. Music Ecumenism.
- AP 143 - Qandisa alaha during bilingual Qurbana at Syro Malabar Convention in Houston.
- AP 144 - Institution Narrative in Syriac during bilingual Qurbana at Syro Malabar Conven.
- AP 323 - Reclaim Syriac to Reaffirm Identtity of Syro Malabar Christians - Joseph Palackal
- AP 325 - Syriac Version of the Lord's Prayer before Communion: Joseph Palackal CMI